Have you noticed that most of the time when you ask for something you get it? You do! That is because:
- People have an innate desire to help others. In general, it makes people feel good to give other people what they ask for.
- If you ask the Divine for something, it is given. "Ask and it is Given" is written in many scriptures and is talked about recently as a Law of the Universe, namely in the book Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks.
If you are not receiving what you ask for, you may have a resistance to receiving what you want. You can find out what your resistances are by making statements and "feeling into" those statements to see if they "feel true" to you. For instance, let’s say you would like a partner to come into your life… you would say these statements:
- "I am able to have an ideal partner come into my life now."
- "I am willing to have an ideal partner come into my life now."
- "I am worthy of having an ideal partner come into my life now."
Do one or more of those statements feel deep-down untrue to you? If so, there are energetic therapies to correct this.
- EFT (the Emotional Freedom Technique) helps greatly.
- The Karate Chop method: Ask a friend to "karate chop" with the side of their hand down the center of your back as you say first the negative statement, then likewise as you say the positive statement.
Here is an example regarding desiring a partner:
- Karate chop or use a Nikon magnet down the back 3 times as you say (3 times) "I am not willing to have an ideal partner come into my life now" (this is the case if this particular statement didn’t feel true for you).
- Karate chop or use a magnet down the back 3 times as you say (3 times) "I am willing to have an ideal partner come into my life".
Now feel into the statement again and see how it feels now. Consider testing and, if needed, treating it again on consecutive days to see your subconscious belief system begin to transform.
A third way is to "sit with" the negative statement for a while until it feels better, and then "sit with" the positive statement until it feels better. When both statements "feel" true for you that may be all you need.
Muscle testing is a great way of testing these statements. I will post something about muscle testing soon.